Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Are you my true friend?

Friends, I come across this word when I was reading Sparks's The Last Song. I really did think about my friends and I really have some 'untrue' friend. I can easily prove it, like this time my exam is very poor. 'They' started to avoid me and sometimes when I wanted to asked them some homework question, 'they' even scold me ''Why are you so STUPID?!" when I didn't understand what are 'they' explaining. To think that, back when my academic was better than them. I didn't stingy to share my knowledge and patiently teach 'them'. Even boys are no gentlemen at all(only chinese medium school)! I felt disappointed, do 'true fiend' really exist in this world? I will keep praying for it to happen....... Until I read this article from SGM's Junior Division blog (http://sgmjd.blogspot.com/2010/12/truly-strong-self.html). From that day onwards I keep praying for the emergence of the kindness inside 'them'. That one day, 'they' will realize.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean !! I had so many untrue friends along time ago, they made me lose my confident, but now, all my friends are really nice and faithful, they make me feel like I'm an important person in the world, so don't give up!

    I hope you find true friends really soon!

    Ranooosh =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm happy for you too! :)

    ReplyDelete