Friday, September 30, 2011

Are dream telling the truths?

"When people appear in your dreams, it's because that person wants to see you". - Time magazine .I saw this quote when I'm refreshing my twitter. Think back, the people that usually appreared in my dream. Did they really wanted to see me? I have a question that I wanted to asked, what if a idol of yours apprear in your dream? Did they wanted to see you too?! Well, I would said they not even met you in the first place! How did 'they' wanted to see you?! Or maybe this is a 'fortune-telling dream'? That fortold the future that lies ahead? Time Magazine can you answer my question? Well, I think no one can answer my question yet. Coz dream is unpredictable, unstable and unworthtly to trust. Even though sometimes, we had a beautiful dream ever. When you woke up, we are back to the real world. And the people in my dream sometimes I felt really close to them, but in real world no. We were like a totally stranger to each other, its like a different personality. WEIRD! But recently, I dream about a singer( I don't want to say who) confessed to me in my dream. Jaws dropping~ I started to notice him lately....... Could he is the ONE for me?! I think is impossible! He is a Star, an Idol and is toooooooooooooooo early for me!!!!! Does a psycologist that expert in Dream can give me a perfect answer? I'll be waiting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment